The race to net zero is on - make sure your business is ready! If you are an SME manufacturer based in the South West of England, this funded* support programme from SWMAS will offer your business valuable advice and guidance at every stage of your net zero journey.
The UK government has a target to bring all UK greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2050!
The Make it Net Zero Programme from SWMAS can help your business hit this target...
A SWMAS Low Carbon Specialist will work with you to:
- Complete a detailed review and diagnostic of your business’s current position
- Provide the relevant help and support that enables you to capture your company’s carbon footprint
- Facilitate a bespoke ‘Action Plan’ to tackle the specific priority areas identified for your individual business
- Offer ongoing help and support to tackle the additional actions identified to help you reach your net zero goals
- Access to simple, user friendly tools that will allow you to measure your business’s carbon footprint and set measurable improvement actions
- A personalised ‘Action Plan’ to identify, implement, and measure relevant, and achievable, improvements
- One to one specialist support, including access to clean growth/net zero industry experts
- Facilitated networking opportunities, allowing like-minded businesses to address common themes through effective collaboration
- The chance to share best practice knowledge and benefit from valuable peer to peer learning
Register your interest here
Full article can be read here