How to expand and enhance your trade with the Australian market for UK manufacturers.
About this Event
Never has there been a better time to look at new options for trade to grow your export portfolio, especially as the UK develops its independent trade strategy.
This online event will provide expert in-market insight, opportunities and share best practice on entering and enhancing trade with the Australian market for UK manufacturers.
This webinar will hear from experts including the Australian High Commissioner, Department of International Trade overseas representatives, Australian Industry representatives and successful Australian exporters from UK manufacturing.
Those joining the event are encouraged to ask questions of our experts and Make UK members will be able to follow up with speakers including the companies and Australian industry representatives.
Outline of the Session:
- Welcome from Make UK
- Hear from the Australian High Commissioner the Honourable George Brandis QC who will give valuable insight into the ties between UK-Australia along with in-market intelligence.
- Hear from the Department for International Trade representatives working on the ground in Australia and their support for UK manufacturers to navigate trade rules.
- Hear from Australian Industry Representatives on best practice and how to connect with Australian business.
- UK manufacturers will share their secrets of success in exporting to Australia
- Opportunity to ask questions of our speakers
Attend this event to understand...how to enter and enhance your export trade with Australia.
Ideally suited for... UK manufacturers looking to enhance their international exports strategy.
Make UK reserves the right to prioritise the attendance of its members and manufacturers.
Date And Time
Thu, 6 May 2021
09:30 – 11:00 BST
To book a place register here - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/free-virtual-event-trading-with-australia-new-market-opportunities-registration-149897105277